Log in


Intro / US ---> OZ - Marriage and Immigration, Oh My!

About Intro / US ---> OZ

Previous Entry Intro / US ---> OZ Feb. 13th, 2009 @ 10:55 pm Next Entry
Leave a comment
[User Picture Icon]
Date:February 14th, 2009 11:31 am (UTC)
you can do a fiancee visa you'd have to be married within 9 months of arriving to Australia tho...

if your planning on coming here on a visitor visa and then getting married and then try to stay they will make you go home and apply and wait for your answer from immigration then you can come back.

check out www.immi.gov.au its a pretty helpful site.
(Leave a comment)
Top of Page Powered by LiveJournal.com